Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Tracy has asked me to let everyone know about his mother and to ask for prayer especially for his mother - I have been in contact with him since last night - this is the latest PM that he sent to me

"Mom did have a heart attack somewhere during the episode. The docs won't know the extent of damage until Monday. She is scared. She did not breathe on her own the whole trip from Lexington to Forsyth. If you would post it here that would be ok. I may not be online much so people will wonder. I can't see through the tears to type it all..... They don't know if the attack came before the aspiration or after."
Tracy

Tracy and his wife Cathy are on their way back to Forsyth Hospital in Winston Salem as I am typing this - he said that his mother is very scared - The doctors will be doing a heart cath on her heart Monday

Last edited:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Re: Prayer for TracyP and family

My heart goes out to Tracy and his family. You are in my thoughts.

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

Tracy,

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We are praying for a complete and speedy recovery.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member

Tracy, you and your crew is in our thoughts and prayers! If you need anything feel free to holler!

Phillip, thanks for passing this along!

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member

Tracy, Sorry to hear about your Mom. :tinysmile_cry_t: Prayers are on the way. :eusa_pray

Danny

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

Tracy, holler if you need anything. I am only an hour away.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith

Tracy, our thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom and your family. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Scott

Dragon

New User
David

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Tracy. Know that our thoughts are with you and your family.

RandyJ

New User
Randy

Prayers sent, Tracy! here's hoping your mom pulls through this and comes out good as new.:icon_thum

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Here's hoping for quick and complete recovery!

Ernie

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Tracy, we are here for you. My prayers are for you, your mom and your entire family.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

Prayers for you and your Mom coming your way!

Hoping everything works out well.

Take care!

Wayne

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart

Tracy, we're all pulling for your mom. You all are in my prayers.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

Tracy
Sorry to hear about your mom. If you and your wife need a place to unwind for an hour or two let me know I am right down the street.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie

;Here and praying for your Mom and you all.:eusa_pray

You know my number if I can help.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member

Tracy,
Your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Jim

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

I think I can do this now. This all started last night about 8:15. My brother went to my mother's house for really no reason (he was originally going to Taco Bell). When he got there he found our mother pacing the floor trying to get her breath. She stated that she had belched and it really burnt like fire and ever since she could not get her breath. Things went downhill quickly. She asked him to call an ambulance. By the time she was loaded in the ambulance she could not breathe on her own. She does not remember the thirty mile ambulance ride or being taken into the hospital. They had to breathe for her all the way to the hospital. We now have found out that she has somewhere in that episode suffered from a heart attack. How severe we don't know yet. The Doctors don't know if she aspirated stomach acid into her lungs causing this to happen or if the heart attack caused her to aspirate. Thanks to all of my friends here for your thoughts and prayers if you choose to pray. Please keep them coming as this has hit my family extremely hard. I will keep you all posted as I find out more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS