Pens in Galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Laudenbacher

New User
Eric Laudenbacher
Well last year I was asked to put some of my pens and bottlestoppers in 2 art galleries in Greensboro. Fri I decided to remove them from one of the galleries. It turned out to be the right thing to do.
2 hours after I got home, I got a phone call from a lady from N.Y. who was in town and had been visiting art galleries in the area, and saw my pens and wanted to see the rest of my collection.
to make a long story longer, she bought 5 cigar pens, 5 slimline pens, 2 corkscrews, 2 bottlestoppers, and a magnifying glass necklace and a bottlestopper display. Then ordered 10 more stoppers and some more necklaces for her gallery in N.Y.
Most of what she bought was what I had brought home that day.
I had never considered to be in art galleries, and the 3 that I have been in have contacted me.
I think I do nice work, but I'm always in awe of some of the pens I see here.:eusa_clap

M

McRabbet

Eric, That's a great story about doing the right thing at the right time! You must have had all of the planets aligned for you today!

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Awesome! I'm sure you are excited to have made the sales, let alone having your work on display all the way up in (insert salsa commercial voice) New York City! Congrats

:)
Chris

Eric Laudenbacher

New User
Eric Laudenbacher
Thanks guys and Gals,
Eagle and Chris, My pens look so bland compared to yours:eusa_booh. I just go for the exotics, because I don't have tome to do all the precise craftmanship you put into yours, maybe one day.
Eric

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Plain or fancy, it is what the customer wants that is important. Looks like what you do caught someone's eye just right!!! I've always wanted a break like that, congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS