Pencil kits cheap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I was woundering what the cheapes anyone has found the pencil kits.... I have found the slimline pen kits for $1.59 each but I cant find the pencil kits anywhere near this price.... please let me know where you find your kits.. Thanks

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
that is where I buy my pen kits.... They dont yet have the pencil kits though..... I guess I just wait untill they get them in May

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
Just for anyone woundering I found a new web site, They charge alittle more for their pens but they sell the pencils for only a little more then $3 and they sell all kinds of pens and pencils from many diffrent suppliers. They also have great service. That is worth the extra 10-25 cents a pen kit. Check them out www.woodturningz.com

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I got a couple of those pencil kits from Woodturninz. Which is a Penn State Industries kit. I originally bought 2 of the pencil kits. One broke during assembly. The other just isn't a smooth operator. You may have better luck than I did.

woodguy1975

New User
John
clowman said:
I got a couple of those pencil kits from Woodturninz. Which is a Penn State Industries kit. I originally bought 2 of the pencil kits. One broke during assembly. The other just isn't a smooth operator. You may have better luck than I did.

Yeap, they are a really cheap mechanism. The schmidt is very smooth. you can buy the cartridges and convert any parker refill pen to a pencil.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
That style is next on my list John... either that or the Sierra... can't decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS