Pen Boxes for Pen turners

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Having missed the group buy over at the IAP, I need some boxes. I have ordered 250 of these boxes, along with the white sleeves that go with them.

I don't really need 250 of these boxes, so I thought I would offer them to this group.

I need 4 people that want 50 boxes and 50 sleeves. The cost of these boxes are (50 x $0.43) + (50 x $0.07) + shipping. If my math is correct, that will be $25.00 + shipping costs.

I would rather not split them into smaller groups than 50. If you want 50, please respond here, and commit to it, and I will ship them to you when I get them.

Again, this will be limited to 4, if I can get them.

cskipper

Cathy
That's certainly a great deal. But I've not turned a pen in months - and sent what I had to the soldiers. If you don't get enough folks let me know.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Clay I would be interested, but I don't think that I would ever need 50....it would take me a year to turn that many pens 8-O If you find others who might want less, I'll split a batch and take care of the delivery personally.
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Cool, thanks Clay. I can come by and pick them up so you won't have to ship them. Or you could just throw them my way...it ain't far:lol: :lol:

cskipper

Cathy
Dave, at the rate you and Nick are turning pens I do not think it will take you long to make 50! Did ya'll see Penn State's pen display sale?

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I saw that and I am think about getting or making some thing to display pens. The LOML has decided that she is going to go out and sell some of them.

dozer

Mike
Clay I'll take 50 also.... I might just drive down and get them so you don't have to ship them. Or if you have a really big sling shot you can just launch them here :lol:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I hope they make it before Christmas but I do have a back up packaging. If they come soon you can drop off when you pick up the lights. I have not worked on them yet though :slap:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yep, I am hoping they come in before Xmas too, that's the reason that I want them.:eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

clowman

Clay Lowman
I will let you know when I get shipping notification, hopefully I'll have the shipping costs at that time. At this moment, the order has been shipped to the warehouse for assembly.

I am going to close the offering here now. Here is what I have to date:

Nick - 50 boxes/sleeves
DaveO - 25 boxes/sleeves
Chris - 50 boxes/sleeves
Mike - 50 boxes/sleeves
Clay - 75 boxes/sleeves

That's the whole 250 order. Should come to $25 + shipping for 50 boxes, and $12.50 + shipping for 25 boxes, when ever I find out what the shipping is.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I received box 1 of 2 so far today. UPS is scheduled to deliver box #2 today as well. Have no idea why they didn't drop them both off at the same time. Shipping charges was $22, for a total order cost of $147.

That will bring the total cost as this is as I see it.. If my math is incorrect, let me know that as well.

Nick - 50 boxes/sleeves - $29.40
DaveO - 25 boxes/sleeves - $14.70
Chris - 50 boxes/sleeves - $29.40 ( plus flat rate shipping to you)
Mike - 50 boxes/sleeves - $29.40
Clay - 75 boxes/sleeves - $44.10

DaveO, Mike.. you are local to me that I can bring them to you or you can drop by, PM me to arrange.

Chris, please PM me your shipping information, and I will mail that out to you when the other box gets here.

Nick - I can drop it off by your house, please PM me your address again. I can get that light at the same time.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Great timing, I was just talking about when they would arrive with Nick today.
Thanks, Clay

clowman

Clay Lowman
Ok guys.. I got both boxes today. I am ready to split them and ship and or deliver.

Nick.. when Can I bring them by your house.

Dave and Mike... I can drop them by Dave's house, Mike can get them there. Or you guys can come by the house, or meet me at my office in Raleigh. Please let me know.

I'll get Chris's address from him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS