nice little bandsaw, gov't auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdoby

New User
Rick
If he had 2 36" bandsaws wouldn't that be like woodworking in stereo?

Helper: "Hey Boss, This nail has the head on the wrong end."
Boss: "You idjot, that's for the other side of the house!"

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Did you all catch the size of that motor? Jeesh ... my guess is 440/3PH. That would cause a brownout in my n'bhood whenever it was turned on. I will bet someone else's small fortune that it will go out the door for something north of $2K. And it would be a very nice buy at that price ...

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
don't you kind of hate it when someone doesn't complete their thought in one post? :lol:

woodguy1975

New User
John
LOL! Just saw this post. That is a pretty nice little bandsaw there. LOL. that is a fairly late model Crescent with the barn doors lower wheel guard. Nice. Really a good rebuild project. I imagine it will top out around $1000-$1200.

If I didn't already own two 36" bandsaws I'd might be tempted.....

Yes, I did say I own 2 36" saws. More on that at a later time after I take deliver of the second 36"er but lets just say it won't be alone when it arrives. You see I have this weakness..........

Delivery of my latest acquisitions will take place after I get back from China. Still working out storage for the saw until I get the expansion built. :) YOU THINK CHINA CAN SLOW ME DOWN!!!!!!

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

WOODGUY DISEASE reaches all ends of the earth!!!!

MikeH

New User
Mike
LOL! Just saw this post. That is a pretty nice little bandsaw there. LOL. that is a fairly late model Crescent with the barn doors lower wheel guard. Nice. Really a good rebuild project. I imagine it will top out around $1000-$1200.

If I didn't already own two 36" bandsaws I'd might be tempted.....

Yes, I did say I own 2 36" saws. More on that at a later time after I take deliver of the second 36"er but lets just say it won't be alone when it arrives. You see I have this weakness..........

Delivery of my latest acquisitions will take place after I get back from China. Still working out storage for the saw until I get the expansion built. :) YOU THINK CHINA CAN SLOW ME DOWN!!!!!!

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

WOODGUY DISEASE reaches all ends of the earth!!!!

2?!?!?!? What? When? 8-O :eusa_doh:8-O

cskipper

Cathy
I don't know about psychic - just as predictable as the number 1 following the number 2. Folks- it may be time for an intervention. :eusa_shhh

Pete - that's one of the uses for the edit feature. :lol:

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I don't know about psychic - just as predictable as the number 1 following the number 2. Folks- it may be time for an intervention. :eusa_shhh

Pete - that's one of the uses for the edit feature. :lol:

Ah, Cathy is back :-D :-D :rotflm: :rotflm:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS