Status
Not open for further replies.

welldigger

New User
Scott
Hi, I'm welldigger. I've been interested in WW since I was a kid. Didn't have a shop 'till about 7 years ago. It is not very big but I'm getting a good collection of tools and trying to learn how to use them. Seems like on every project I run in to a problem.:crybaby2: I think this place might just help me!:grin:

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Welcome to NCWW'er, welldigger. Lots of good local folks here willing to help in any way they can. Tell us about your wood projects.
Rob

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you joined us. You will find most of us have probably hit,or will hit, the same problems as you have. Don't worry about asking questions. We all learn by each others questions and and answers.

mcoston2

New User
michael
Welcome to NCWW. Here you will learn something. I have......
But we need to see pic's. Lots of pic's. We like pic's....:-D
Again WELCOME..:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Scott,

This is a great place to visit and has a plethora of information. Ask and ye shall receive. Good luck.

Jimmy:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Scott. Mike Davis already took my joke :eusa_doh::eusa_doh: so I ain't got much more to say other than I am glad that you could join us. And I look forward to your input in the forums. If you got any pictures of your work we'd all love to see them.
Dave:)

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the group Scott. Lots of great folks here who are happy to share there experiences.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome Scott :icon_thum
NCWWer hosts a variety of knowledgeable members . . . though I'm not one of them :lol:

Enjoy,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Another warm welcome Scott :icon_thum
NCWWer hosts a variety of knowledgeable members . . . though I'm not one of them :lol:

Enjoy,
Roger

What??? Roger you're our resident rust removal fashion guru -
electrolysis.jpg

I wouldn't think of removing rust without the appropriate headgear :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cpw

New User
Charles
Hi, I'm welldigger. I've been interested in WW since I was a kid.

Welcome!
I guess you have to go quite deep to hit water up around Linville.

Didn't have a shop 'till about 7 years ago. It is not very big but I'm getting a good collection of tools and trying to learn how to use them. Seems like on every project I run in to a problem. I think this place might just help me!

This is a great place for help and encouragement, but as you have probably already surmised, some of us are beyond help! :rolf:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard. I think Mike's worried that tonight in Linville it's supposed to be colder than a mother-in-law's smile. :lol: Stay warm & don't be a stranger here.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Scott,

Let me add another welcome. I'm sure you'll love it here. Can you tell us a bit about the kinds of woodworking / projects you like to work at? And, yes... we do love photos here. Please do post some photos of your work.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
What??? Roger you're our resident rust removal fashion guru -
electrolysis.jpg

I wouldn't think of removing rust without the appropriate headgear :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok, ok!
Clearly I'm safety conscious.:saw:
Have the ability to communicate with higher powers :eusa_shhh
Possess a great sense of fashion, as long as it's gray :cool:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS