new to nc woodworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleng

New User
allen
hi,my name is allen,am a nc native,i have lived in the washington,beaufort co. area all my 41 years.i am a carpenter by trade,i work with my cousin whom is a general contractor.hope to do some posting and replies as soon as i learn to navigate the site,i am planning to start a shop to build small furniture and window cornices.i was linked here when looking at reviews on table saws.and i was impressed enough to join.looks like it will be realy helpful.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Welcome to the site Allen. You have found the best WW'ing site around. Plenty of friendly, helpful people here and none of that "I know it all attitude". Oh, by the way we all like photos. The saying here is "no photos, it didn't happen".

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Allen. It's good to see that there are some native North Carolinans still around. I'm glad you joined and look forward to your input in the forums.
Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site Allen. I also look forward to seeing some of your work so please set up a photo album to post your work. You will find this to be a great group :eusa_danc

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Welcome fellow woodworker.

Pictures yes, no pictures it didnt happen, (as the saying goes)

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Allen -- glad to have you join us and we look forward to more input and pictures of your work.

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Allen! Glad you decided to join. Great folks, fun and info abound on the site. Seems like we are gaining more and more eastern NC members. :icon_thum

Roger

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Welcome! Glad to have another native! Although I'm one of the most rare: I live in the Triangle area and I was BORN in the Triangle area! Yes, you've thrown in with the best WW site there is. The only one here that will call you an ID10T is yourself. No such thing as a bad question: well there is one-the one you have and don't ask:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS