New Moderator in Training, Mt. Gomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Mt. Gomer has volunteered to help out the staff and fill the position of moderator. I have asked my counterpart senior moderator ScottM for his thoughts on Mt. Gomer. as a moderator and after discussing it we think he will be a great addition to the staff. Travis has a server side admin background and should adapt well to the staff. I usually wait a while before announcing a new mod to the staff but I think that is the wrong way to do it. The staff needs to know that they have a new member on board. I will wait thirty days before announcing the promotion to the general membership so Travis can decide if he likes his new high paying job:rotflm:. Travis, a sincere welcome to the staff of NCWW.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You know, I'm not happy about this. _Another_ Travis? This is turning int a Travisty! I thought two Scotts were bad enough already. :rolf:

Travis - welcome aboard! Just remember you get a 20% raise after your first 30 days :) Much of what we do here isn't written down but instead stored in our "tribal memory", so don't hesitate to ask.

should adapt well to the staff.
Now _that_ is a scary thought....

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
You know, I'm not happy about this. _Another_ Travis? This is turning int a Travisty! I thought two Scotts were bad enough already. :rolf:

Travis - welcome aboard! Just remember you get a 20% raise after your first 30 days :) Much of what we do here isn't written down but instead stored in our "tribal memory", so don't hesitate to ask.

Now _that_ is a scary thought....

I beg your pardon....

Travis don't mind Bas...When he is picking on you he likes you.

WELCOME to the team :eusa_clap

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Just remember you get a 20% raise after your first 30 days :)

20%!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Tracy said he was gonna double my salary after the first month! Sheesh, next I suppose you're going to tell me there's no company car either!

I'm sure I will have lots of questions, the good news is I'm not shy about asking the proper way to do things... I've been married for 10 years after all...

Thanks for the kind words and the support everyone. Wish me luck!

Travis

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome Travis, as Bas said we rely upon each other a lot so feel free to ask for help/direction/support. :wsmile:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Travis. You'll get to see what goes on behind the scenes now to keep this the friendliest WWing site on the net.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Welcome aboard, Travis. You'll get to see what goes on behind the scenes now to keep this the friendliest WWing site on the net.

NO kidding! I've been looking through the forum... I knew you guys were busy but I had no idea..... wow. It all makes sense now. It's totally understandable whey this site is way ahead of all the others! I just hope I can keep up the high standards! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS