New Members - out of State

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I like this place already. Not a whine or whimper, but only acceptance from the members.
No howls of “there goes the neighborhood”.

This furriner promises to be good and respectful even though I hail from the left coast, (but I think right).

Photog

Welcome------------if you work in wood you are in the family. Looking forward to your input and some pics of your work.

Jerry

sapwood

New User
Roger
NC is a highly civilized state . . . well, some of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you can be sure we are equal opportunity learners :mrgreen:

Looking forward to intrastate input,
Roger

sapwood

New User
Roger
Photog,
Forgot to mention we appreciate cool headgear too :drunken_s

RediKilowatt.jpg
Roger (aka Reddy Kilowatt)

photog

New User
Dan
Very stylish Rabbitus Maximus Gladiator helmet ya got there sapwood. You wear that in the shop do ya? ANSI approved against kickbacks above the safety glasses? :cool:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Very stylish Rabbitus Maximus Gladiator helmet ya got there sapwood. You wear that in the shop do ya? ANSI approved against kickbacks above the safety glasses? :cool:

Yes and Yep. It affords the essential protection required since the lobotomy. :eusa_shhh

Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I like this place already. Not a whine or whimper, but only acceptance from the members.
No howls of “there goes the neighborhood”.

This furriner promises to be good and respectful even though I hail from the left coast, (but I think right).

Photog
Wait until Monty or I makes a change in the menus or the notification emails. Then you'll hear whining:BangHead: :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS