New Members - out of State

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
A word of explanation. There will be some new members joining who are from out state. This is not a change of our general residency requirements.

I have been running woodworking-galleries.org for a while. But I have decided to shut it down becuase it is too lightly used to be worth the time ot money to do anything with it.

However, it wouldn't be fair to those people who are using it to simply kill the site. So what will happen is those who choose to, can have their pictures moved to this site. At first I thought I would just retstrict them to use of the photo gallery, but I had second thoughts and I hope we will welcome them as honorary NCers. :lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
A fair compromise Steve. Besides, after appreciating the greatness of NCWWer they may choose to relocate here ;-)

Roger

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Noticed one was from Wa state. A cross-country NCWW express would Really be somethin'!! (I have a sister in Portland, OR, so it IS within the realm of possibility :rolf:) Nice of you to offer them an alternative.

Go

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Oh gosh. Is there a chance that someone from other than NC might have encountered a problem, and solved it, that we tarheels (it hurts me to use that term [go pack] and notice the lower case ) couldn't solve, and they read the post and suggest the remedy...And we didn't let them guide us? :eusa_thin

Questions? I have many. A wise man accepts all answers, and acts upon the best.

Of course, they'll probably come from NCWWers, but who nose?

Jim

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
:lol:pete, whers is you frum? Most of our members were furriners at one time. Some of us were blessed to be bred and born in NC.:eusa_clap

Darn, I've been caught!!! Did I sound like a Yankee when I typed that???? carpet bag in hand :rolf:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
George, all the affected members of Woodworking -galleries have been sent an e-mail explaining the situation and offering them membership here for the photo hosting and fellowship. That is why we've had so many new members from other regions recently.
I posted a reply with that information on WN, I am sure Steve will do likewise.
Dave:)

KC7CN

New User
Don
I would like to thank you for the invitation to join this great forum. I have visited several times in the past, and was disappointed that I could not be a member. I consider it an honor to be invited, and have received a warm welcome from several members.

-Don, Yakima, Washington.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thank you everyone for taking us in .:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Us Canadians are harmless :eusa_whis

Hey John!

I have been a member for over a year now and these guys and gals have been great!!!! And yes there are a few of us Canucks here in N. Carolina too, Eh!?

Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Wayne

cranbrook2

New User
john
Hey John!

I have been a member for over a year now and these guys and gals have been great!!!! And yes there are a few of us Canucks here in N. Carolina too, Eh!?

Welcome aboard and enjoy!

Wayne

It,s nice to meet you Wayne
My parents live near the beach in North Carolina

zimman20

New User
Rich Zimmerman
Well, you let that guy 'Bonewood' in, it's all been downhill from there. :-?

j/k....good compromise, it would seem. ;-)

bluewing92

New User
Norm
Thank you for allowing us furriners in. Use guys are real great. :eusa_clap
Can I get browny points since I have a sister who lives on top of a mountain in the great metropolitan area on Warne, NC? I think that’s in Clay County. :eusa_pray
I am envious of the beautiful scenery she has from her home and of the friendly and good-natured neighbors and folks of the surrounding communities. We try to visit a few time a year especially when it gets real hot in Florida.

Norm

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Steve I am glad that you decided to invite all the out of state woodworkers to this site. We have a great bunch of diversity here and having a little more will be just great. New ideas new friends and a whole bunch of fellowship. That's what makes this site top of the line. WSelcome to all of you from out of state and hope you will enjoy some of the ODD things we do at times and before you know it you will be right along side of us doing the same thing. We look forward to your input and we welcome you to the sawdust pile which is growing fast. Terry
:new_smili :eek:ccasion1

photog

New User
Dan
I like this place already. Not a whine or whimper, but only acceptance from the members.
No howls of “there goes the neighborhood”.

This furriner promises to be good and respectful even though I hail from the left coast, (but I think right).

Photog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS