Status
Not open for further replies.

Fickling

New User
Danny
I found your web site while looking for a toy cradle ideas I want to build for my 2 year old grand daughter.

I am 59 years old and do a little woodworking in my small shop. I started turning bowls about a year ago. I do build a corner pantry for my daughters kitchen and other miscellaneous stuff.

antioch8

New User
Stephen
Welcome Danny. I am a new member myself. I think you are going to find that the woodworking wisdom, humor, and fellowship found in these forums are parallel to none. If you can't find an answer here, chances are it can't be found. And again, welcome.

Stephen

T

toolferone

Welcome aboard the board! (sorry had to do it) We are a great bunch.

Here is the doll cradle I built about 8 years ago for my first neice. It was a full size set of plans I shrunk down. The doll was 19" long so I found out that a 40% reduction on the long measurment gave me the size I needed. I then reduced the rest of the measurments the same way double checking some of the numbers to make sure I did not mess anything up. It came out great. She loved it!
dollcradle.jpg

sapwood

New User
Roger
A warm welcome Danny!
Glad you found us and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do :mrgreen:

Another small shopper,
Roger

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Danny -- glad to have another sawdust maker in our midst. Make sure you upload some pics of your shop and projects to Photo Gallery (read the "How-to's" in the FAQ forum) and a picture of you in the Faces of NC Woodworker Gallery. You'll find that around here, "no pics, it didn't happen!"

Again, welcome to the site - we look forward to seeing you in the threads.

Rob

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome to the site Danny. I also look forward to seeing some of your work so please set up a photo album and post your work. You will find this to be a great group and resource for woodworking questions. :eusa_danc

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to our merry little band of sawdust makers! Feel free to jump in anywhere. There are a lot of folks with a lot of knowledge, and more of us seeking it. Enjoy, and please post pictures. You'll get the general idea that we LOVE pictures - no pictures - it didn't happen :lol:

sawman

New User
Albert
Welcome Danny, I found this site while looking for tools on another web site. I am new to this group of creators of sawdust, excellent advice and humor. I enjoy it and hope you will.

Albert, Al or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors