Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Termite

New User
Termite
Hey There,
I look forward to learning more from each of you :no:. I am finally building my workshop :gar-La;. I bought a old house and have kept all my shop tools in storage for 5-7 years :wsad:. The house came with a 20' x 24' out building that I was storing all the stuff we never use :nah:. Finally last Summer, enough brain cells gathered and I had a revelation :elvis:. Why not put the stuff (we never use) in storage and turn the building into my escape to a little slice of heaven :icon_cheers. That said, any help you all can offer, is greatly appreciated :banana:. Example: I just bought a used Delta/Rockwell Lathe Model # 46 - 201 need some parts :icon_scra. Any ideas? Thanks, Termite.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to our dust pile! I can't help you with the lathe as I have only done a little turning. Congrats on taking advantage of the space and getting your shop set up. I look forward to seeing pictures of your work (we do LOVE pictures). Glad you joined us.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site!:icon_cheers

Great to hear that you have a dedicated place to skip away to and make sawdust. No better world to be, IMHO.

There are a few members here who are pretty good at rounding parts for old iron. Just post your questions in the appropriate forum, and I will betcha there will be someone out here who can offer you some suggestions.

We do love seeing pictures of woodworking projects, shops and tools. So, feel free to snap some photo's and share with us.

Post often, stay safe and by all means have fun around here!:wsmile:

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the NCWW family. I am a couple hours south of you. You are welcome to come down for a visit anytime.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Welcome to the site!:icon_cheers

Great to hear that you have a dedicated place to skip away to and make sawdust. No better world to be, IMHO.

There are a few members here who are pretty good at rounding parts for old iron. Just post your questions in the appropriate forum, and I will betcha there will be someone out here who can offer you some suggestions.

We do love seeing pictures of woodworking projects, shops and tools. So, feel free to snap some photo's and share with us.

Post often, stay safe and by all means have fun around here!:wsmile:

Wayne

Ditto! Welcome!

Matt

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome to the friendliest woodworking site on the net. It is great to have you.

Wood Termite

New User
Termite
Thanks one and all for the warm welcome messages :wsmile:. I hope to post some photos soon:cool:. I am currently building my shops double doors. I was able to salvage alot of rough sawn 2 x 8 x 14' heart pine (the old floor joists) from the house we restored. It makes some great carraige doors. TracyP your right. This is a great web site:eek:ccasion1.
Bye for now.

Termite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors