New guy from Winston-Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
Wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you for all the help you folks have been over the last year since I found this forum. I wandered over from the OWWM forum and now check both of them quite frequently.

Since I am a recent retiree my main focus has been on house projects and trying to clean up the garage to use for a shop. It is coming along, but it is slow.

My most recent projects have been to make and install a frame and panel wrap for a set of kitchen cabinets that we are using as a kitchen island. Nothing fancy, dimensional lumber, plybead board and pocket screws. It also has a faux finish and a stone look formica top that my wife was real happy with.

My next non-home projects will be a cutoff sled for my TS and some drawers and boxes for storage under my workbench. Then back to tool restoration.

Anyway, I look forward to participating and maybe being able to help a bit here and there.

Mark

----------------

Knowledge is good

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome Mark! I look forward to your input and seeing some of your work. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Hey Mark Thanks for introducing yourself. I also live in Winston Salem, ( Well really Pfafftown )

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mark, thanks for the intro. I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some pics of your next tool restoration.
Dave:)

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Mark. I am glad that you found us. I look forward to seeing some of your work.:gar-Bi

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the group Mark. It's great to have you with us. Holler out if we can help with your projects! :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Mark,

Welcome to NCWW. It's always good to have another woodworker join us. Somebody already mentioned it in this thread... we love photos. We'd love to see some of your projects.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome to NCWWer, Mark :icon_thum
Apparently you have discovered that being retired keeps you busy :mrgreen:

Look forward to your input,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Watch it now. Us Pfafftownian dont just let anyone in. :gar-La;

Man I bet that rolls right off the tongue. No offense to any one living there, but that is one of the most unusual town names I have ran across.
But it holds nothing to Llandfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrudrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales. Or Knockemstiff, Ohio, or Intercourse, Penn.:embaresse

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS