New guy from Candler (Asheville)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpw

New User
Charles
In the immortal words of Minnie Pearl, "How-dee! I'm jest so proud to be here!" I'm just getting started with WW forums. I joined Sawmill Creek a few weeks ago and a fellow Creeker told me about NCWW. I hope to learn a lot and make a contribution once in a while.

Charles

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome aboard Charles,

We're a friendly bunch, so feel free to jump into the posts at anytime. We do appreciate pictures so send in ones from your shop or of any of your work. Otherwise, enjoy the show.

Jimmy:)

ps. did I mention that we like pictures ?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Charles, it's great to have you. Thanks for joining up :icon_thum
I look forward to your input in the forums and hopfully seeing some pics of your work.
See you around!!

Dave:)

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
Don't let the folks around here fool you. They are really a coven of witches that cast woodworking spells on all who enter.
Other than that, this is a reallhy cool place!

mcoston2

New User
michael
Very well put Tom.:lol: So welcome to the group Charles, and may your saw blades stay sharp and the saw dust fly........

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Charles:

That Creeker would be me. Glad you could make it over! I think you're gonna like it here. Happy Thanksgiving.

Doug

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Don't let the folks around here fool you. They are really a coven of witches that cast woodworking spells on all who enter.
Other than that, this is a reallhy cool place!

I always thought you were the head of the spell casting. My wife said when I was at your house picking up that saw it was like I was under some type of spell. :drunken_s

tom hintz

New User
Tom Hintz
I always thought you were the head of the spell casting. My wife said when I was at your house picking up that saw it was like I was under some type of spell. :drunken_s

I used to try getting people under my spell, young blond women mainly, but it never worked very well and often had them talking to me harshly. Woodworkers aren't much easier....

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome on board Charles! You'll find some great tips and techniques being shared here.... and a great bunch of folks doing the sharing ;-) .

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer Charles!
We do look forward to you input, but if you really want to contribute . . . just send me tools or wood :lol:

Cheers,
Roger

M

McRabbet

Re: Partman -

Hey Charles, glad to see you join us -- hope you'll also consider joining some of us from this part of the State at the next Western NC Woodworkers Associaition meeting -- we are meeting at the Folk Art Center on Saturday, Dec 8th at 1:00 PM. We have about 35 members and meet each month to share woodworking fun. I'll send you an email about this next meeting and hope you can be there.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
In the immortal words of Minnie Pearl, "How-dee! I'm jest so proud to be here!" I'm just getting started with WW forums. I joined Sawmill Creek a few weeks ago and a fellow Creeker told me about NCWW. I hope to learn a lot and make a contribution once in a while.

Charles

:eusa_clapWelcome aboard Charlie! Here you'll find the most knowledgeable and friendly bunch of wood turners, burners, butchers, sawyers,:saw: scrollers, craftsmen (and women) and a few Masters. Send us some pics so we can really get to know you and your work.

KC7CN

New User
Don
Welcome aboard Charles. You might want to be careful how you toss around names like "Minnie Pearl" -- or you'll give away your age. ;-)

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Welcome aboard Charles. You might want to be careful how you toss around names like "Minnie Pearl" -- or you'll give away your age. ;-)

Not true Im 36 and love Minnie Pearl My parents watched HEE-HAW and since we only had one TV I did to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS