New about 2 mouths ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

wchipper

New User
Cliff
I joined about 2 mouths ago, I do wood working as a hobby, haven’t been doing furniture building that long, but love working with wood.
I have 3.5 years left before I retire, and plan to do a lot more in my shop, I have collected a lot of wood working tools over the years and a good shop to work in.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Cliff, welcome! Sounds like you have your retirement plans all lined up. I'm a couple of years behind you, so I'm a little envious. So many projects, so little time.

Collecting tools and a nice shop? I think I speak for everyone when I say - let's see some pictures!! :)

Great to have you here on the site and feel free to jump into the discussions.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome again Cliff, thanks for the intro. What kind of woodworking tools are you collecting? I look forward to seeing some pics of you work.

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Cliff, welcome to the best sawdust pile in the world.. If you have been hanging around you know we LOVE pictures.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Cliff,

Welcome to the sawPICSdust pile! We always appPICSreciate having more jump in. Close to retPICSirement, huh? What kinds of woPICSodworking are you interesPICSted in? We have several excellent scrollers, turPICSners, and carvers here. I'm sure you will be able to learn much from thePICSm. Thanks for introducing youPICSrself.

Oh yeah, we LOVE pictures, too!

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Thinks everyone just go back in town from a school, will see if I can get some PIC of some of the things that I have made and a few of the shop. this appears to be a very good site, and appears to be very helpful quick
Responses.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Cliff, welcome to the friendliest site on the www, I am glad that you found us in our little corner of the net. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS