NCWW Picnic Saturday May 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
OK folks. Mark your calendars. The annual NCWW picnic will be on Saturday May 14th at Ritter Park in Cary,NC. We have rented the picnic shelter.

Click for more info and directions to the Ritter Park

For the newer members our annual picnic is a free event for our members and their guests/family. The picnic also servers as our annual corporate meeting, election of officers results and our spring raffle drawing. In addition to good food and great company there will be door prizes, family activities, a swap meet, and hopefully lumber sale.

So make your plans to come and join us.

Click here to sign up for the picnic!! Don't forget to include any guests you want to bring. No, tools don't count as guests :p

Click here to sign up for anything you'd like to bring. Food stuffs, napkins, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
The first picnic was where I met many WW friends whom I cherish. It's a good time for all. Great food, fellowship, products of the craft, and a chance to put faces with names.:wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
The word "spring" sounds really nice right about now. :rolleyes: And the word "picnic," well, now I'm just getting hungry. :gar-Bi Definitely looking forward to it! :icon_thum

Rob

New User
Rob
Bummer, I will not be able to attend this year. I'll be in CA for a wedding. I would recommend going, it's a great time.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
What are we required to bring for food?

When we get a bit closer we will have a sign-up sheet. Basically NCWW provides the main meal and we ask those attending to bring paper products, snacks, desserts, drinks, and side dishes if they can.

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
DOH! Same weekend the Grand-Am series comes to VIR :( It's always something, isn't it? Hmmm.....decisions, decisions. I'd really like to make it this year...

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I am free that weekend, but I gotta work out how to accomodate Charlie the Beagle. In '08, all the travel wore him out for a few days.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Once again, it's bad for me due to a soccer tournament. For anyone that hasn't been there, you should go. Lot's of great interesting people to meet and spend time with, the food's not too bad either :icon_thum.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
We will be thinking of you. You can send the little lady in your place. To the picnic that is.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've been hesitant to post this until confirmed, but our family is set to have a get2 @ my sister's in Clemmons on 5/14. I'll miss seeing you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors