NCWW Logo'd Polo/Golf Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I can probably get some North Carolina Woodworker Embroidered Golf/Polo shirts made up for us. I would like to know how many people would be interested, assuming the price is right, before I talk to the vendor.

Also, I would like to know if any of you have any idea what good quality shirt would cost and also what price range you would be willing to pay.

Whatever my cost, would be your cost.

Also, embroidered hats are also availble from the same guy who would do the shirts

Also don't forget there are already logo'd items available at CafePress.com

This is in anticipation of the Spring picnic.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
I would definately be interested in an EMBROIDERED golf shirt...especially if it was quality and not white :)

Chris

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Steve we have been getting embroidered golf/polo shirts here at the office through lands end. I think the cost has generally been around $20, and they seem to be pretty good quality.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
About colors on the shirts. The color scheme of the logo doesn't lend it self to dark colors, so either we rework the color scheme or we stick to light colors.

M

McRabbet

I got one of the Café Press Golf shirts and would have been much happier with an embroidered one -- looks nice, but the silk screen logo probably won't hold up -- I would go for an embroidered version, even if it is a light color shirt. Brandon's suggestion about Land's End shirt sound good, too. I'd prefer under $20, but would pay up to $25.

Rob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I got one of the Café Press Golf shirts and would have been much happier with an embroidered one -- looks nice, but the silk screen logo probably won't hold up -- I would go for an embroidered version, even if it is a light color shirt. Brandon's suggestion about Land's End shirt sound good, too. I'd prefer under $20, but would pay up to $25.

Rob
Good, I have someone local who is but don't about prices yet

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
About colors on the shirts. The color scheme of the logo doesn't lend it self to dark colors, so either we rework the color scheme or we stick to light colors.
I am OK with white or light colors. I will just have to remember not to work in it (DAMHIKT):BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

John_LA

New User
John Lach
I would also like one and would be willing to pay up to $25. Even though I'm not in NC, I would still be proud to have a shirt.

John

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I dont know if you have any certain person that handles the shirts and hats for this site.... But If not My dad screen prints enbroiders and does the iron on type shirt professionally... The only thig is that he lives in Orlando Florida... His prices are usually alot cheaper then people around here becouse he has alot more business and he would also proably give me a discount.... I know he ships shirts all over the country for less then what people can buy them in their area.... If you are interested in me checking I can give him a call and see what he says. It might be so help to know what the going price around here is... I'm sure he will beat it. We might have to purchase them by the 20's or 50's though. especially if you want embroidered.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I heard DaveO suggested peach!

:lol: :lol: :lol: .......:slap:

I would be interested in a hat, my current one (thanks Steve!) has started to transform into wood from all dust that has accumulated on my noggin'. Could they come in another color other than black???

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS