My turn pen pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I was really feeling left out of the pen turning bonanza so I turned this cigar style pen and pencil set out of olive wood and gave them to a good friend for a Hanukkah gift.

Attachments

• olive pen set 1.jpg
    olive pen set 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 168

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Nice job Tom. :eusa_clap I really like the grain of the wood. It seems everyone is getting the pen fever. Maybe one day I can get a lathe and give it a try.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Tom, a beauty of a set. Don't you just love the way olivewood turns. Olivewood, with the certificate of authenticity that it is from the Holy Land is one of my best sellers this time of year as parishioners seek presents for their preachers, priests, etc.

Nicely done!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:rotflm: :rotflm: I haven't seen any Olivewood in that wonderfully managed establishment, Lord knows I'm in there enough :roll: :roll: Maybe the good stock gets snarfed up before it reaches the floor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I think you are on to something Dave:rotflm:
Nice work Tom:icon_thum :icon_thum Did you turn them in the back room too :rolf:

T

toolferone

:rotflm: :rotflm: I haven't seen any Olivewood in that wonderfully managed establishment, Lord knows I'm in there enough :roll: :roll: Maybe the good stock gets snarfed up before it reaches the floor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

I won't say that I have never snagged a great piece of wood as soon as it hit the store:eusa_whis :eusa_whis , but not this time. I took them right off the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS