My mother's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Just wanted to inform you folks. I just returned from Chattanooga, Tn. My mother died last Sun. (Oct. 30) here in Mt. Airy. and I went to Chatt. for the funeral. She was 97. Would have been 98 the end of this month.
Jim in Mayberry

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Re: death

Sorry to hear of your loss, Jim. Just be grateful she lived a long, full life and you were able to share some of that time with her. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Best regards,
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jim, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I know these things are hard at any age.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
My deepest sympathies. I can only imagine all the wonders she's seen in her long, but always too short a time with us.

Jim

DWSmith

New User
David
I feel your pain. My mother died on 12/23/10 at the age of 96. I sure do miss her. You and your family have my deepest condolences!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Your mother had to have been a wonderful woman, to have raised a man as fine as you Jim. My sincere condolences, and God's blessings be on you and your family.
Bruce

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I feel your pain, lost my mother suddenly two years ago while holding her hands and looking into her eyes. I'll be praying for you.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Jim, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I'll keep you in our prayers. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS