My mother's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Thanks to all for your sympathy and prayers. Mother was a very "spunky" lady. She was blind and very hard of hearing, yet lived alone (next door to me). She got around on a walker, but fell in Sept. and broke her hip. It went downhill after that. I had no choice but to place her in a nursing home here in Mt. Airy. She was in the same "home" that my wife is in (She is in the early stages of dementia, as well as recovering from a broken leg. She, too, is on a walker) From the end of May until placing them in the nursing home I was taking care of both of them as best I could. It finally got too much for me (I lost 25 pounds) and had no choice but to place them in the "home".

Anyway, thanks again for your concerns and prayers. I am doing "okay", just need a little vacation to sort it all out and regroup.

Jim in Mayberry

b4man

New User
Barbara
Jim,
I'm sorry to see this and send my sincere condolences. Sending love and prayers your way.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
So sorry to hear this.

My prayers are with you during this very difficult time

Wayne

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Sorry for your loss, Jim. You noted that your mother was a spunky lady. I now know where you got the trait from. :thu:

wrwilder

New User
Ray
Jim, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure she lived a full and wonderful life. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Jim,

I'm very sorry to hear of the passing of your Mother, I know this is a deep loss and pain for you. If we can do anything to help or if you need to just get away for some time let us know and we'll do anything possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS