My Holiday wishes for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
May we retain the same number of eyes, hands and fingers we have today in the coming year.:eusa_pray

May we continue to learn and learn to teach.:icon_thum

May we always laugh at ourselves and with everyone else.:lol:

May we find a way to share our experiences to benefit each other.:lightbulb

May we be blessed enough to buy what we need and make what we want, " and the wisdom to know the difference" ;-)

May we stay here together, in our separate lives, diverse belief's, varying talent and abilities. Sharing a common thread, the love of woodworking at all levels.

Best wishes for a season filled with faith, hope and peace.

Barbara

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Barbara, very well said (typed :-D ) I'll ditto and add my blessings for a wonderful Xmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. Always leave the shop with what you entered with, no less, and no more unless it's knowledge :-D

Dave:)

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Well said Barbara. My best wishes to all for a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year. May we keep our military in our thoughts and prayers as many are not at home with their families enjoying the holidays.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
All I can add is my sincerer wishes for a safe and prosperous New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

skeeter

New User
Charles
Very well stated, Barbara! May I add my blessings to you, your family, and everyone we come into contact with during the Christmas season. Merry Christmas and God's blessings to our troops who cannot be with families during this time.

M

McRabbet

Beautifully stated, Barbara -- here's hoping you and your familty have a warm and joyous holiday and a prosperous year ahead. And to all of our friends and colleagues here on the NC Woodworker's site, I pass along the same! And finally, our thoughts go out to all of those who serve us in uniform overseas or on duty here -- may they share in the knowledge that our thoughts are with them, too!

Rob

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Very well said Barbara and to you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. Lets take what we learned in 2006 to live in 2007. I guess the best way to put it is "Experience is a tough teacher, because the test comes first and the lesson comes afterward." and ALL of us has been down that road in woodworking. Merry Christmas everyone! Terry
:new_smili

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors