Maloof Rocker #2 from Woodguy class completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
I just completed the finish on my rocker yesterday just in time for Christmas. I recommend Woodguy class to anyone regardless of skill level. This expanded my woodworking skills several orders of magnitude.

First time posting photos. I hope this works.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That looks great. Good job on the chair and picture posting. It is really interesting to see how many interpertations of that chair style come out of John's classes. Everybody's chair has a slightly different look to it. Very cool :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Dave:)

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Looking GOOOoooD! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clapVery well done indeed. Love the way it all came together. Congratulations on getting it done so quick. Must've spent a good # of after 9 nights on that one. I think we set a new class record!!! So, what finish did you end up using?
Good to see you active on the board-and great job on posting your pics-you'll be a pro in no time.

Ok Jeremy-the gauntlet has been thrown down-finish that chair man!

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Awesome looking chair. As Dave said, everyone makes theirs a little unique.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
Finish was 4 coats Waterlox Original followed by three coats of Bri-wax.

I cannot take credit for fireplace. Constructed by former owners of house.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Awesome job Jeff!!!!! Congats Dude!!

Ok... Mike and Jeremy It's time to bring it on. :):rotflm:

Mike's is already done (there is another thread about it) ... so now it is just mine! Don't think mine will even have the dust blown off before Christmas. We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel and just too many other things going on (that's way I took the class, to force me into the shop and to actually let me focus on it!:gar-La;)

I will promise to be done by next Christmas though ... and hopefully a little sooner!:rolf:

GREAT LOOKING CHAIR, JEFF! The walnut is beautiful!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Nice job man! Seeing you all's work really has me pumped to take one of those classes. Both of them have come out so well! :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS