M-WtCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
For all the NCWW attendees...how about putting NCWW under your name on the nametag you will get when you register at the door. That way we can pick each other out of the crowd. There's a pretty good Mexican place down the hill from the Big Red Barn if anyone wants to gather there for lunch after the meeting.
Also...bring cash and reserve some for an auction that happens at the end of the meeting. Usually some really good bargains there.
Mark

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eusa_dancI plan on attending. I really enjoyed it last year and look forward to this one. Official membership card and certificate was in last week's mail :mrgreen:

Roger

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Do you have to be a member of the MWTCA to attend this meeting / auction? I wanted to make the last one but other pressing work kept me from going. I would like to check it out b4 committing to become a member and if this is possible, please advise.

Mike ..............( can't think of anything I really need but looking for something that catches my eye) :lol: :lol: :lol: You knuckle draggers know what I mean, I think. :eusa_danc

ChiYiu

New User
Chi
i had a flyer it say guest can attend for 5. Not sure if i am correct but i think only member can have their stuff auctioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors