Looking for a hollow chisel mortiser????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Amazon

Price = $160.30, free shipping, - $16.03 MAYPOWER promotion code = $144.27

Better not think about it too long, though.... :-D

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Insomniac,

Gee, thanks for the tip... and now I'm gonna report you to the folks at Woodguy's Disease Annonymous. You're an enabler.:rolf:

Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
D***mit, I paid $250 for mine just a few months ago :eusa_doh: If you are in the market for jump on it, it is a fine machine that make great square holes. Plan to replace the most used chisels with better, but for that price you can get a whole new set.
Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
hehehe.... figured you'd get a kick out of that one, DaveO! Ain't it cruel to see how these prices fluctuate at Amazon?

Mtnman

New User
Talley Pollard
I bought a hollow chisel mortiser in April from the Harbor Freight store in Asheville for $99.00. I have only used it once, and it seems OK. The chisels are not the best, but a new replacement set would fix that. At $99.00 it's still a good buy. The motor and mortiser appear to be fairly good quality. You may want to adjust the spring tension on the handle. It seems to be a bit heavy for me, but that's just my opinion.

vorlon666

New User
Steve
Eek - first the Bessey clamps (4 of them which arrived yesterday :eusa_danc) and now this.

Have I contracted the dreaded Woodguy Disease???? 8-O

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
vorlon666 said:
Eek - first the Bessey clamps (4 of them which arrived yesterday :eusa_danc) and now this.

Have I contracted the dreaded Woodguy Disease???? 8-O

If you have to ask the question, then, yes, you have! :lol: This particular illness is more comunicable than the common cold!:lol::lol::lol:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Thanks Insom . . . I think :eusa_thin

I'm a very sick man :oops:

Anyone want a mortiser attachment for Jet 17 drill press :lol:

Sapwood

sapwood

New User
Roger
Uh huh :roll:

Apparently Woodguy Disease has metastized . . . could be terminal once the bills start rolling in. Also purchased this recently. ;-)

web4580.jpg

And I love it :mrgreen:
No more struggles using the Hitachi M12V for hand held routing :lol:

Sapwood

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
OK I managed to hold off on this one....maybe I have found the cure for the woodguy disease. It really is to tempting though.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I am quite sure that you will really enjoy working with that DW618.:eusa_danc (it is a 618 right?)

So .... a table next for the Hitachi, Right!?

Wayne

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Insom, I don't care HOW GOOD that price is, I'm NOT going to buy one. I am NOT a quivering bowl of jello, a weak kneed addict. I have will power, I can control my urges and desires...

and I already have THAT mortiser!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it's a great buy at that price.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS