little gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauldin

New User
Jim
Not much of a gloat, but maybe! I quit using my drill press mortiser and got this one from Grizzly. It is much nicer and does a much better job. By the way, if anyone is interested in a Delta drill press mortising attachment I now have one I would like to sell for $25.00.

100_0412.jpg

100_0410.jpg

100_04111.jpg

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice mortiser, Jim! And you provided the obligatory pics too...YOU SUCK!

Enjoy,

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I don't think that is a little gloat. It would be a big gloat to me. And as stated earlier you provided pics so you rock!

M

McRabbet

Jim,

Pleasure us with a review after you've put it through its paces. I'd like to hear your opinion and I'm sure others would too. BTW, You ROCK!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, that looks dead up like the Delta machine I have

416D1KT9B1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And the specs are almost identical. And ~$20 bucks cheaper. You ROCKED that deal. I will be very interested in hearing your reviews of the machine :icon_thum

Dave:)

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
It's been said that it ROCKS. Put an X-Y vise on it and it will really ROCK. I have the HF mortiser and the hold down was bad news. Got the HF X-Y vise and I can cut accurate mortises all day long.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jim,

That looks like a great score!!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Much rock/suckage to you. BTW, I'm interested in the Delta mortising attachement.

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS