K-Body Revo Clamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

welldigger

New User
Scott
Has anyone found a good way to keep the black clamp covers on the Revo clamps? Everytime I reach for one at least one of them falls off!:dontknow: ...And don't get me started about "Painter's Pyramids" slipping and/or falling over!:kamahlitu

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
I think the idea is that you lose them. Afterall, they only charge $5.99 for two more, I think!

And don't get me going about those pyramids tipping either!

rick7938

New User
Rick
My Painters Pyramids now reside in the public dump along with my Wagner Power Painter and Craftsman Strap Wrenches.

Trog777

New User
Trog
My "Cut nails through a board" don't turn over. :)

Still haven't been able to find a use for this Rotozip kit my wife thought I needed years ago... Sits in the case with all it's trick do it all attachments.

sapwood

New User
Roger
. . . .
Still haven't been able to find a use for this Rotozip kit my wife thought I needed years ago... Sits in the case with all it's trick do it all attachments.

Assuming the Roto is similar to the Dremel, I discovered a great usage. Of course, you have to buy another bit :gar-Bi

With the proper sized grinding stone you can sharpen a chainsaw in a jiffy :icon_thum

Roger

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I put a dab of silicon on the black pads. I tried in on some F style stanley clamps that had rubber heads that kept falling off, but it didn't work on them. For the Revo's it has worked so far.

As for the painters pyramids...... Great idea in theory, but they do tip over way way way too much..... They need an extended base or something.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
My Painters Pyramids now reside in the public dump along with my Wagner Power Painter and Craftsman Strap Wrenches.

Oh man, I would have taken those pyramids! They may tip over a lot, but I find them VERY handy (in fact, I asked about two dozen more for Christmas, :embaresse)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have about 20 of them.... They are handy, but they are SOOOO aggravating.

I used them to spray some lap desks for my girls for Christmas. Handy - Yes. Aggravating - TOTALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS