Inlay workshop with Matt Furjanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Matt has agreed to lead us in an inlay workshop at Bill Clemmons' place in Liberty.

The workshop will be September 7 starting at 10 am with pizza ($7) for lunch and will finish around 4pm.

There is no charge for this workshop, but bring plenty of cash for special prices on inlay banding from Matt.
Visit his website to get an idea of the variety and quality of his work.

www.inlaybanding.com

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Sign me up! Oh wait, I guess I am signed up. :gar-La;

Seriously, thanks to Matt for offering to do this, and to Mike for setting it up. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Do we have a limit on the class size? We usually try to keep the workshops at around 8-12, but the shop can accommodate more, depending on what Matt is comfortable w/.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Count me in for the workshop, even though it is a 3-1/2 hour drive each way. I'm willing to pick up anyone from the Asheville/Morganton/Hickory/Statesville/Winston-Salem area (with rendez-vous points along I-40) that wants a ride. Can the workshop be scheduled to start about 10:00 AM so I'll have transit time, please?

Note: I guess if I had read Mike's initial post more carefully, I would have noted the 10:00 AM start time...

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Can I come? Please, please, please.

Oh, alright, I suppose, if we must. :gar-La; Always glad to have you, Ken.

Count me in for the workshop, even though it is a 3-1/2 hour drive each way. I'm willing to pick up anyone from the Asheville/Morganton/Hickory/Statesville/Winston-Salem area (with rendez-vous points along I-40) that wants a ride. Can the workshop be scheduled to start about 10:00 AM so I'll have transit time, please?

Note: I guess if I had read Mike's initial post more carefully, I would have noted the 10:00 AM start time...

Yep, 10:00 start time. And we usually finish up around 3:00-4:00, when everyone is pooped out. But we've been known to go until 6:00. Glad you're coming to join us Rob, even if it is a long drive.

I'd like to attend.

I would like to attend.

Bob and Jim, you're on the list.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Having been to one of these I can say it is very informative and enjoyable. Matt takes great care in making his inlays and the attention to detail is second to none. I can also say that once you have seen all the steps he goes through you'll likely as not see his products as an incredible bargain.......

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
No, you make 10, Jeremy said he would like to come but has something else that day.

So, now we can have a few for the waiting list.

That filled up pretty fast.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Here are the first 10 I have on the list. If anyone else is interested we'll put them on the waiting list. We usually have a few cancellations at the last minute.

Mike Davis
Bill Clemmons
Berta​
KenOfCary​
McRabbet​
Campbellcraft​
jskroman​
gfernandez​
BKind2Animals​
Willemjm​

<tbody>
</tbody>

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Should we bring veneer, a knife, router inlay kit, scraper or anything else with us?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors