I'm back... this time for real

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpetty

New User
Hugh
About four years ago, while living in Charlotte, I was very active in this group. Then followed a two year stint in Florida and a move to Raleigh - during which time I was "shopless" with my all of my equipment packed up and in storage. Now I finally have a chance to set my shop back up. Just finished setting up and tuning my Unisaw. I started building a router table (Norm's plans) four years ago, but still haven't put a door on the front. Got to get that finished. But my first project is to build a new larger table for my bandsaw. Then I want to finally build a real workbench. I put picutres up a long time ago of my 30 year old bench (also Norm's plan) that's still in use.

With any luck I'll get all of my shop projects built this winter and then I can start on the honey-do list.... of course I'll need a few more tools before I actually can build anything for the house. Right? :gar-Bi

Anyway it's good to be back into woodworking again. I'm sure you'll all be hearing more from me in the coming weeks.

Hugh

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome back Hugh! As an old timer, you know we'd love to see some pictures of that new shop of yours :)

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Glad you got a shop again. There's 3 things every man must have

#1 a pickup truck
#2 A shop
#3 Beer

You drive to the store in your pickup truck to buy beer and drink it in your shop. This sparks all kinds of creative thinking... Next thing you know your whipping out dressers and stuff.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome back Hugh. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm glad to hear that you've got a new shop and are rejoining us. :eek:ccasion1 Looking forward to seeing some pics of the shop and definitely the projects that come out of it. :icon_thum

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome back!!! Glad to see you are back and getting geared back up. Hope to see you at the Klingspor show the end of Oct.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome back.

No doubt you'll see lots of new names and faces. I'm pretty sure your stool is still over in the corner. Knock the dust off, have a seat, and stay a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS