I am so excited - they are selling!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Ya'll know I sold some of my work to the Wooden Stone Gallery. Well, I haven't shown up in their lists of artists yet, so I was beginning to be concerned that maybe those pieces were not selling. So, I finally got my courage up today and called. The owner was not in, but the young lady I spoke with said that yes, they were selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Selling to the gallery was such a cool thing, but knowing that other people are buying them too - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_danc

sapwood

New User
Roger
Re: I so excited - they are selling!!!!

Hooray Cathy!
But you are probably the only one that is surprised :mrgreen:
Your scroll projects are finely crafted and perfect for Xmas:icon_thum

Roger

NZAPP1

New User
Nick

:icon_thum COAGULATIONS Cathy:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I never had a doubt that they would not sell and keep selling :eusa_danc

Last edited:

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown

That's great Cathy. It is nice when others like you efforts. So when someone buys your work, they really like it.

erasmussen

New User
RAS

Thats great:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
And I would be surprised if they had any left, there that good:icon_thum

cskipper

Cathy

Thanks for all of ya'lls support and encouragement!

clowman

Clay Lowman

Surprised... me.. not even a little. I can understand you are, you're your own worst critic, but we haven't ever questioned your craftsmanship..

cskipper

Cathy

I've taken the break to cut a couple of things I wanted to cut. I will check with them to see which ones are selling, if I need to cut more....

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Cathy, I am not surprised one bit that your works are selling. I knew that they were incredible pieces long before the gallery folks convinced you that they were.
Keep sawing, you're making a lot of people happy with what you're producing :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Congrats - did you sell that one that looked like an optical allusion, that was so cool...

cskipper

Cathy

I did, but I can, and probably will cut another. There were three or four with that effect. Which did you like best?

ccccarving

New User
Charles

Congratulations! I had the same feeling when a couple of members liked my work. Keep doing what your doing!

Charlie:eusa_clap

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

Congratulations Cathy. There was never any doubt that you would do extremely well!!:eusa_danc

Are you salting away the proceeds for that new dream scroll saw?

Wishing a ton of future success!

Wayne

chris99z71

New User
Chris

That's fantastic, Cathy! Congrats! :eusa_danc
Sell enough and you'll have that new Hawk in no time! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS