How's Terry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Anyone know how Terry and his wife are doing?? I sent him a PM. Hope things are better.

Keeping them in our prayers.

:eusa_pray

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Hi Reggie,
Never got the PM but have been taking things real easy and waiting for the doctors. I picked up my medical records yesterday to see what is going on and I have more problems than was told to me. I have asked the doctor to explain his remarks but can understand most of them myself from my medical training. The LOML is fair and doing home therapy. We still need all your prayers as we are not out of the woods yet. Your prayers are the key to our recovery. LOML's mother is still hanging on but very much on her mind with cause. My son took her up to Concord last Sunday to see her mother which they though would be her last day, but God has given her the spirit to fight back and seems to be improving but I have told my wife don't get your hopes too high as I have been down that road before. So everyone, we are doing the best we can. Wish I was more active online but I am lucky to have enough strength to care for LOML which is priority number 1. Keep making sawdust you all. Terry:icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Terry, we'll keep you in our thoughts, for sure. Get better so you can make the picnic!

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Terry, know that you and your loved ones will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers - hang in there brother

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Terry, glad to hear you both are doing a little better. Please keep us informed and know you are still in our thoughts and prayers!

And if you need anything, just holler!

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I would like to ask you to help me with the LOML today as she lost her Mother this morning. We really did expect it and knew it was just a matter of time. She lived 88 years and had a good life but is at rest now. She had a rough last year with a feeding tube to handle.
Right now we are both unable to travel and we know that doing so might cause us both problems but will try to go to Kannapolis when arrangements are done. But please keep the LOML in prayer. You all have been a great support to us and we need you right now. Thanks! Terry:cry_smile:wsad:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Terry, know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers - please let us know when the arrangements are made

M

McRabbet

Terry,

Very sorry to hear of the passsing of your MIL. Please extend our deepest condolences to your wife -- Nancy and I will keep you both in our thoughts for getting through these difficult days and we both wish you speedy recoveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors