Help us celebrate Klingspor’s in Cary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinapex

Mark
Corporate Member
That's a maybe on the completed chair. More likely to bring the one I am working on. They are bulky and the finished one is heavy. I'll bring the partially completed one if I can manage it.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
WOW, guys thank you for stepping up and helping with this event.

A few things that are going on that have just come up!

attachment.php

Earlex will be demoing their sprayers and I know there are tons of questions in this area.

Giveaway list just got a little more lucrative....
Foredom 5240 woodcarving kit
Rikon 10-305 10" Bandsaw
Klingspor's Gift card of $750 is the grand prize....

Attachments

• Cary 1st AnniverInsert.jpg
    Cary 1st AnniverInsert.jpg
    772.5 KB · Views: 313

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Breakfast would be great. Let's all meet at IHOP in Cary at 8:00 Thanks for the reminder Scott

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Berta, what does "(short time) mean behind Phil and my name in the signup list?

Also, I can bring some of my lathe turning projects. I'll see if I can whip out some Tipee Tops too!

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Berta, what does "(short time) mean behind Phil and my name in the signup list?
!
Michael, you are on call and possibly will have to leave.
Phil is sacrificing part of an important workday and will have to leave.
You have both graciously offered to to what you could to help.
I needed a way to show that the day was not entirely covered. So, part time.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
I'll be in Atlanta that week so can't confirm ahead of time but will probably be there. Can I suggest a display of items built during workshops? For example veneer hammer, clamps, tool tote, cutting guides, panel saw etc.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I'll be in Atlanta that week so can't confirm ahead of time but will probably be there. Can I suggest a display of items built during workshops? For example veneer hammer, clamps, tool tote, cutting guides, panel saw etc.
That’s a great idea! Can anyone bring these? Possibly send them with, drop off, put your name on them.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sign me up for at least a half day. I will help set up and be a runner/helper.
Regards,
Matt

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I will have to miss this one. Forgot I’m going to Stokes Stomp on Sat instead of Sunday this year

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
2018-08-30_20_23_57.jpg

2018-08-30_20_24_07.jpg

I have my Cedar Tool Tote that was mostly made at Phil's "basics' workshop! I also have some marking gauges from a couple different workshops as well as the Intarsia box. Oh boy I think I can put a bunch of things together!

That’s a great idea! Can anyone bring these? Possibly send them with, drop off, put your name on them.

Last edited:

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
WOW, guys thank you for stepping up and helping with this event.

A few things that are going on that have just come up!

attachment.php

Earlex will be demoing their sprayers and I know there are tons of questions in this area.

Giveaway list just got a little more lucrative....
Foredom 5240 woodcarving kit
Rikon 10-305 10" Bandsaw
Klingspor's Gift card of $750 is the grand prize....

As I usually do, left out SAWSTOP - will be there showing the safest saw in the land! Just got another great Door Prize - Mid Size Micro Detailer from Easywood Tools. List keeps getting bigger!
4 days! Make your plans today!

Coleman

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Coleman,

It sure would be nice if you had a few prizes to be given out at your other stores -- something more to attract more buyers to the sale. We gave up our regular WNCWA meeting slot because of the sale, but have promoted the sale to our members to come anyhow. Jus sayin...

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Coleman,

It sure would be nice if you had a few prizes to be given out at your other stores -- something more to attract more buyers to the sale. We gave up our regular WNCWA meeting slot because of the sale, but have promoted the sale to our members to come anyhow. Jus sayin...

Rob,

Typically we do door prizes at the location of the main sale. We try to always let other locations celebrate with whichever location is having their "day". Would be very tough to do door prizes at all locatons, not enough to go around. Is the sale prices not enough incentive to bring folks in? I will PM you about the "gave up ..... meeting slot" as I am not sure what or why that is........

Anyway thanks for the suggestions.

Coleman

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hopefully I will see everybody at IHOP on Kildare Farm road for a kickoff breakfast. We should all have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors