Hello from Wake Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeF

New User
Mike
Hi All. just a quick note to introduce myself. I have been woodworking for the past 12 years. Moved from Northern VA to Fort Lauderdale, FL for the last 3 years (not too much woodworking without an air-conditioned shop!) and moved to Wake Forest recently. We love NC and I love the fact that I can get back a shop with a reasonable temperature. (Well, winter is coming, we'll see how that is!).

Most of my projects are furniture. (Beds, Desks, Tables, Built-Ins, etc.) Actually, my wife usually sees something in a book or catalog, and thats the start of a new project!

I joined the site about a week ago and it is great. A lot of good information and some impressive project photos. I'll post some of mine sometime soon.

MikeF

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Welcome Mike to the Saw Dust pile of the NC Woodworkers. We are glad you found us and look forward to seeing some pictures of your projects. Hope you shop will be comfortable year round. Terry:new_smili

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Mike to the best woodworking site on the WWW :icon_thum We would love to see your work so set up a photo album :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Mike -- We look forward to seeing pics of your work, your shop and more posts. Glad you could join us.

Rob

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Hello Neighbor

Welcome. I live in Northern Wake county so you're practically a neighbor. I just relocated from NVA. Glad to have you.

Doug

T

toolferone

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to photos like the rest of us.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Mike, welcome to the site and state. I am glad you decide to join us. Winters here aren't bad (terrible compared to Fla standards, but quite mild compared to N. VA :-D ) I look forward to seeing some pictures of your work and your participation in the forums.
Dave:)

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the NCWW site. I'll bet you'll love this place. Don't forget to post some photos of your work... and one of yourself in the 'Faces of' section.

Isn't it great when SWMBO decides you need to build another project?

Ray

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to our group! Look forward to your input and pictures (in case you haven't picked up on that theme - we love pictures!)

sapwood

New User
Roger
A belated, but sincere welcome to the site Mike :icon_thum
Join the fun and sharing, but first post a few pixs :lol:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors