Hello from New Bern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griz

New User
John
Just found this site today. Glad to see there is a local site dedicated to woodworking. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
R/
Griz

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome John, it's great you could join us. What's your woodworking intrests? By any chance do you like Grizzly machinery, or are you just very hairy :lol::lol::lol:

I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some of your work.

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
John, welcome to NCWW! As Earl mentioned, we love pictures - pictures of your work, shop, tools, family, pets, future shop expansion sites, vacations, pretty much anything :)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Grizzly John. :wsmile: If you enjoy any form of wood working you have come to the right place. Don't be shy. There are no dumb questions and our members cover all skill levels. You will find we love to eat and love pictures.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome, John. Good to have you. You'll find a great bunch of new friends here and answers to any questions you have. All levels of skill (I'm a real novice) and interests. Jump right in and post some pics when you can.

:biggrin:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome John! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Please shed some light. What are your ww interests?

Can't wait to hear more about you and I look forward to your input and seeing someof your work. :icon_thum

Trent :icon_bigg

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome John!

So glad that you decided to join us in all of this frolicking around in the sawdust!!!:rolf::rolf::wav:

Join in the conversation and show us some pictures of your work, tools and shop. It doesn't usually take much for us drool over new ideas and inspiration!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the Site, .

Sorry, I had to do that -- picture is from the Muncy, PA Grizzly Showroom taken during my 2004 visit -- I've only been back 7 or 8 times and can't seem to buy the place out!

Seriously, we're happy you found the site and we look forward to hearing more about your woodworking life and loves. And post some pics when you get a chance!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome John,

This is the friendliest woodworking site on the internet, and probably the only one that you get the chance to hang out with other members in real space, not only cyber space. Keep on posting and enjoy the show.

Jimmy:)

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome to the club. Glad to have you join us.:icon_thum Please make plans to come to the 5/17/08 - Sat - 3rd Annual NCWW Spring Picnic - Jordon Lake, Apex, NC.
More details later

Danny

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Griz,

Welcome to the NCWW pile-o-sawdust. Always good to have another woodworker join us. Can you tell us more about the kinds of woodworking you do or would like to do? What kinds of projects have you built? You'll find just about every type of woodworker here.

Ray

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome, Griz...er John! This is a great site with lots of helpful folks. Don't hesitate to jump in with questions/suggestions. As noted before we like :camera::camera::camera::camera:

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
John, it's good to hear from New Bern. I plan to move there when I find a house and it'll nice to have another source of local knowledge for WWing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors