Hello from Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillPappas

New User
Bill
Hello, I am new to the forum. I live in Raleigh and have been woodworking for many years. Not alot as of late because of other thing like work! Hope to get going again as the projects are stacking up?

Regards,

Bill

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Bill, I'm glad you could join us. You've got to get your priorities straight...work's no fun, woodworking is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWWer Bill! We're glad to have you and look forward to seeing your work.

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Hello, I am new to the forum. I live in Raleigh and have been woodworking for many years. Not alot as of late because of other thing like work! Hope to get going again as the projects are stacking up?

Regards,

Bill

Well, blow me down!!:hello2: :hello: :slap:

It's BillyPappy!!

W e l c o m e . . A b o a r d !!

We have a very nice bunch here! (better than you know where :) )

Good to see you!:eek:ccasion1

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome Bill! Glad you joined us. Please tell us more about the kinds of wwing you like to do. Oh, and post some pictures when you can - we LOVE pictures!

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Bill -- you'll enjoy this group of sawdusters....

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Another warm welcome Bill! Striking stuff in your photo gallery. The figure in the mahogany and sapele armoire is truly unique :icon_thum

320c6665_std.jpg

Roger

BillPappas

New User
Bill
I put a couple more pictures up of bedroom furniture that match the night tables I am working on and posted them in the Woodworking forum. These are some of my past projects...if you frequent another forum you may ave seen these in the last few years.

Bubinga Mirror:
dsc00466_std.jpg

dsc00479_std.jpg

Bubinga Veneer and Maple Tables:
table7_std.jpg

table9_std.jpg

table5_std.jpg

Thanks for the great welcome to the forum!

Regards,

Bill

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User

Regards,

Bill

Welcome Bill-----looking forward to your input and pics of your projects.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors