Headed To Winchester and then Rochester Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

owen299

Dan Bowen
User
It looks like I won't need the Pony Express.(thanks anyway).. Parents are driving up to Greece for family function.
WOW...I lived in Dansville and worked for Farrell Tree service for a while and wife is from Mt Morris.We still get "The Livingston County Leader" mailed to us after 12 years. I don't know what brought you down here but I bet the weather helped keep ya.

Dan

sapwood

New User
Roger
If you have time and $$$ on your way back , off of 15 in Wellsboro,Pa is a specialty lumber company called Irion Lumber . http://www.irionlumber.com/
Great people to work with and some really beautiful woods. The are 'out in the country' a bit so I recommend calling them for directions.
Wellsboro is a small town and a great place to visit just south of the NY border.
I picked up some tiger maple there a few weeks ago. Resonable prices.

Pete, I spent a week in Wellsboro, taking a training course in the middle '80s . . . the now defunct Merganthaler Corp. Nice folks, but I don't think I could find my way back :rolf:

Roger

gdoebs

New User
Geoff
Yea Wegman's! I'm from Ithaca and my wife is from Rochester (Greece). Small world. We're heading up in august for a visit, although we'll be taking the wife's Civic instead of my Avalanche ($40/tank vs $100+/tank). We always stop in Williamsport for Weggies pizza...mmm...

When I moved to Greensboro I actually emailed Wegmans to see if they have plans to open a place down here...unfortunately no...not yet!

R

rickc

Wow, I'm originally from Dansville, NY. Small world with all of us Yankees relocating down here. Have a safe trip.

Geez - practically neighbors! I grew up in Bath, and played a few HS baseball games in Dansville!

cptully

New User
Chris
Wow, I'm originally from Dansville, NY. Small world with all of us Yankees relocating down here. Have a safe trip.

So Brett, you admit to being a _****_ Yankee! :) I suppose I qualify in a sense too, but I've been here since I was 1...

Never the less glad to have any and all here!

Chris

Hook

New User
Gregory
Last Call for the trip up or back. I hate to have an empty truck (well, with some minor exceptions - I am getting a bed frame up to NY). As long as Uhaul comes through with the car carrier we're headed up the highway Friday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS