Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
HAPPY NEW YEAR I wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous 2007 and look forward to enjoying another year of woodworking fellowship with everyone.

Dave(yah, I've got no life :lol: :lol: ):-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang a minute late :BangHead: :BangHead: Had to kiss the wife first :dontknow:
Hope y'all are having a good one, and kissing somebody or at least your tablesaw :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Happy New year DaveO and to All who have made this a great place to "come home to" for the past year.

Go

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Apparently, DaveO assumes everyone has a sawstop! hehe...hey...thanks for the ideas/compliments/advice/and companionship over 2006! I'm looking forward to a productive 2007 and hope to share it with y'all!

Cheers,
Chris

b4man

New User
Barbara
Happy New Year!

...:qshatter: and thanks to all who made 2006 and happier time for me and enabled me to learn so much.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Well it looks like most of you stayed up for the New Year! But ME, I went to bed at 7:30 and slept 12 Hours so I can start the New Year right in the shop with sawdust flying. And that is where I am heading. Happy New Year Everyone! Terry
:eek:ccasion1 :new_smili

T

toolferone

Well I did make it to 12, but was to tired to post. So Happy New Year to all. I hope 2007 will be great for us all.

cskipper

Cathy
I don't think I was up that late, but if I was it's because I fell asleep watching TV and sanding trivets!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone had a safe evening. I am off the the gara......er...shop to do some more cleaning so I can start making sawdust.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Happy New Year to all!!!!

(I stayed up waiting anxiously for two teenage daughters to make it back home safely. Fortunately..........all is well!)

Have a wonderful New Years day and a huge thankyou to all of you out there supporting us :sign4: 's!!!!!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Uh, I overslept a bit :eusa_shhh
LOML and I made it to midnight. Sat outside on the deck and shared a bottle of cheap champagne in the surprisingly warm New Year. :mrgreen: Heard noises from the shop, apparently the tools were having quite a party :lol:

Happy '07! The New Year should bring luck to all:icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors