Happy Birthday TracyP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Oh my, oh my looks who's finally 50!!!!!

:new_birthHappy Birthday, Tracy!:new_birth

Hope you enjoy your extra special day.

Wayne

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
50? You don't look a day over 49. Happy Birthday Tracy!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy birthday Tracy! I hope you have a wonderful day my friend! :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth:new_birth :eek:ccasion1

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Oh my God, that is SO OLD!

:gar-La;

Too bad that I'm older.....:dontknow:

Tracy, happy 50th! Hope that it's a great one.

Scott

M

McRabbet

:new_birthHappy Birthday:new_birth to a fellow Leo! Have a great day, my friend!

b4man

New User
Barbara
The 50's are the best years as long as you don't think too much on the next decade to follow:rotflm:

Happy Birthday

Thank you for being the most amazing and true gentle man:wsmile:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Thanks everyone for the kind words and warm wishes. I had a great day. Started off with the wife fixing a nice breakfast. Then went to a gun show with a friend. Bought a nice Marlin rifle. Got a set of Grr Rippers, and had a nice dinner at the Longhorn Steakhouse with family and friends. It was a great day.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Also a day late but don't let timing reduce the best of wishes for a wondrous day and many more to come! Happy birthday my friend!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Well it seems that the rifle I bought myself has a problem. the reason I purchased this Marlin Model 60, 22 long rifle is because my late father bought me one of these for Christmas when I was 12 years old. And in my "stupid years" I pawned it for money. I cherished the first model 60 for years until one day I needed some cash. So this stock was identical to the one my father bought me. The gun I purchased was a new in the box gun. Tried to test fire it and the trigger would not set. I took it apart and found a broken spring. I have sent it to a local gunsmith to replace the spring, I could do it myself but I want to make sure it fires when the trigger is pulled:gar-Bi. This is a sentimental purchase for me. We hunted lots of small game with that rifle when dad was alive and I will be passing this gun down to my son when I am gone. He does not hunt but he loves plinking targets. Thanks for reading this post and understanding the sentimental value of this purchase. After all it was my Birthday Present to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS