Happy Birthday Ozzie-x!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Happy birthday! :new_birth :new_birth :new_birth I hope you have a great day! It was nice meeting you yesterday, and thank you for the wood. I'll eventually work on that project.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Happy Birthday Randy! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make the meeting yesterday, I was looking forward to your chisel talk. I was helping a friend from work build a deck and hoped we'd be wrapped up setting the posts in time but 18 post holes and 18 bags of cement had other ideas.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Happy B-day Randy.:icon_thum I hope you have a very wonderful day filled with lots of family and friends.

D L

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Many Happy returns, Randy!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Have a wonderful day of Birthday celebration!!!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Happy Birthday, Randy -- Hope you have a great day and find another mint condition Stanley #1 or a #55 on E-Bay! Thanks for an enjoyable presentation yesterday on chisels at our second WNC Woodworkers Association meeting. Have a great day!:bbiggrin:

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Randy,
Hope you have a grand b-day and at least some of your wishes come true :-D

And I also want to add how much I appreciate your input here and during the few occasions I've talked with you personally. Your knowledge and willingness to share are a wonderful asset :eusa_clap

Sapwood

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and kind words. NCWW and the folks here mean a lot to me. It's been a nice day. Church this morning with graduation ceremonies for the graduating high school seniors including my daughter, Sunday dinner with the entire family including my parents and sister, then a relaxing afternoon visiting with the family. No huge gloats on new birthday treasures, a new shirt, a Lowes gift card, and I kinda got my own present from my wife by ordering a Porter Cable HVLP spray gun. Life is good. Thanks again to everyone for their birthday wishes.
Best Regards
Randy

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Happy birthday Oz:
Sounds like you had a nice day, and a new HVLP and a Lowe's gift card could sure lead to a gloat or two.

Steve D.: Yeah, Sure! Building a deck? 18 holes and 18 bags means 6 three-somes. From the sound of it you didn't shoot par, tho!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS