Happy B-day Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, I hope you have a great day, and that all your screws go straight:lol: What tools are you getting as presents??? Happy Birthday:eusa_danc :eusa_danc
Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thank you very much:new_birth to me:lol:

My wife just told me tyo buy whatever I want. The probem is I've got what I want for now:crybaby2:

R

rickc

...and I too, will add a hearty happy birthday! It's tough when you still have all of the years of looking forward to the excitement of recognition of your birthday, gifts, cake etc. and then are faced with the maladies of "maturity" Like diet restrictions, and having most everything you want and need! You still might be able to buy anything you want, but would get in trouble with your wife if you brought her home, and then you have to try and remember what you wanted her for anyway!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
SteveColes said:
The probem is I've got what I want for now:crybaby2:

You must be getting delirious in your old age,:lol: you can't have every tool:eusa_thin
Go out to the shop and make something and you'll find out what you want.
Dave:)

Monty

New User
Monty
SteveColes said:
I've got what I want for now:crybaby2:

Hey! Not so fast there, buddy! Here, let me help you:

g_75075.jpg

sapwood

New User
Roger
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG FELLA!

The real gift is that you're still here and having an impact :cool:

Not every sixty year old has the verve to spawn NC Woodworker--clearly we need you vigor to nuture this growing entity.

Thanks and joy,
Sapwood

Phillip

New User
Phillip Fuentes
Steve, happy birthday. from me also, thanks for all you're doing. hope your day is going well.

phillip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS