Great Assembly Table for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I am putting this here rather than in the ads section because it is not a done deal. Some of you can guess why I might be doing this- I can't say any more.

I hope to be selling either my current 4' X 7' adjustable height assembly table or a nearly identical, newly constructed one, for the cost of materials only, sometime next month. Your choice as to the old one or new one.

The new one will have the same unique adjustable legs for an approximately 25" - 37" height range. It will be slightly smaller at 4' X 6'. It will have (painted?) MDF sides, no fancy oak trim or box joint corners, it may or may not have a high pressure laminate top (which drives up the price.) However, if you decide you want my new table instead of the old one, and desire a laminate top, you get to chose the color as long as it is photogenic. Unlike the older table, the legs on the new one will be bolted in place and be removable.

Digital pictures taken during the construction of either table will be provided to the purchaser.

I haven't figured out prices but either will definitely be well under $100 (with laminate top?). The new one should weigh about 115 - 120 lbs. The old one is slightly heavier. Here is a pic of the old one and the link to the thread about it.

P5080003.JPG

If I do decide to sell one of them, it will be first come, first served, via the date/time of a response to this thread or PM. It must be picked up in little Washington. Thanks.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Wish I had the room to put one in, I'd jump in a minute.

My guess is that you need to build one with documentation for an upcoming article.

George

Sully

New User
jay
If I had the room, I'd be on that like rust on a horse trailer.

Maybe we can sell the couch.......
J

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I found a home for the new assembly table.

Since I received a few additional inquiries, if anyone is still interested I could be talked into making more tables, however not at cost :rolleyes:

Depending on size, a new one outfitted with my adjustable legs and a high pressure laminate top would cost you around $250.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS