Gotta love nap time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sediener

New User
Steve
Wife's working today and I am on baby duty, played with her for a few hours, fed her, dropped her in the crib, grabbed the baby monitor and headed to the shop...

Finally got to reclaim some floorspace from the dust collector and chip separator trashcan with a little shelf. I reworked the tubing so I don't have to keep moving a single tube back and forth,

and got to set up and play with my new toy,

and make this post. Now maybe I'll get to take a shower and eat some breakfast before she gets up...

- Steve

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Steve, I can relate. Between going to the BORG, the Carolina game and my nap this afternoon, I barely got two hours of shop time in. You have to make every minute count!
:twitcy: :twitcy:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I sure do! For the last two weeks, I've been working nights at the "Y". Go to work at ten and get off when we reach a good stopping point. Get to bed between two and four in the AM. Unfortunately, I usually wake up by six AM. Wide awake!. During the day, nap time is very good!. Only one more night to go on this job, thankfully. Then I can go back to days, building cubbies for another "Y", which will have to be set at night also. Sometimes, I lead a confused life, kinda like the guy making the doughnuts. Am I getting in the bed, or out of the bed?

Glennbear

Glenn
Wife's working today and I am on baby duty, played with her for a few hours, fed her, dropped her in the crib, grabbed the baby monitor and headed to the shop...

What a doll!! When my babies were that age it was pre-baby monitor days (they are 26 & 30 now) so nap time activities were kept fairly quiet with doors left ajar and ears cocked for whimpers. BTW, nice new toy !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS