SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We had only 4 nominations, I think.

Jeff
DavidF
Gotojermey
sapwood

Roger is disallowed as the first becuase he is a staff member and is going to help decide.

I was going to unilaterally give it to jeff, since he had the largest number of nominations, but he refused for now.

So who do you guys think it should be.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I withheld nominating myself for the same reason you are holding off on Sapwood. If Jeff is declining, I call for DavidF first, then Jeremy.

clowman

Clay Lowman
I also say DavidF, Jeremey. My only reason is that DavidF is local to you, and better to work out any details on the first handoff.

M

McRabbet

I agree with the others on the staff (DavidF , then Gotojeremy). I recused myself from the request list 'cause I don't have time or room for another tool to master; let alone being a member of the staff....!

Monty

New User
Monty
I agree with the others - easier to work out the bugs locally. I'm really surprised you had only 4 nominations, though....

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
yeah, room is also a consideration for me, too, what with a little over 200 bf of Jeff...'s maple and walnut tossed around in my shop. :)

sapwood

New User
Roger
I agree with DavidF and Jeremy. Either would fulfill the mission of learning/enjoying and also respect the responibility of the opportunity.

Who nominated me? I'm appreciative, but apparently they haven't seen my shop :oops:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS