Future Woodworker # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
My second future woodworker (Grandson) arrived Saturday the 19th at 2:56PM, weighing in at 7 lbs 3 ounces and stretching out to 20" horizontal. Two grandchildren = 2 boys. Mon and baby doing great.

He is about 1 hour old here and he is checking out Grandma (LOML).

DSC06407_edited-1.JPG

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congratulations on the new arrival. Break him in right, buy him some tools soon:rotflm:

RayH

New User
Ray
Can you get him to Woodcraft Saturday? They are having a sale you know.:gar-La;

Great congrats to the family,
RayH

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Dolan!!!!:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

He looks so alert and Grandma looks very pleased!:wsmile::wsmile:

Thanks for sharing.

Wayne

5Etek-mike

New User
Michael Lemings
That's a wonderful photo! :icon_thum Take plenty more; they grow up so fast!
Congratulations!!:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations to the entire Dolan clan! Looks like you've got a great start on your own team of elves.:rolf:

Congratulations. Beautiful baby. I have two on the way myself. One in August (a girl) and one in February (who knows). They will both learn to pick berries with Granny and pound nails with Grandpa. Found a 4X4 in the shop that my sons pounded 5 lbs of nails in over 20 years ago. My wife had me save it for their kids.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Congratulations!!! It's amazing the joy the little ones bring!

We're glad everyone is doing well!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Congrats!!! just the other day, my 9 y.o. son was looking at patterns in the scroll saw book for his next project, and my (almost) 4 y.o. daughter said (while in the shop) "I like the smell in here, Daddy."

skeeter

New User
Charles
My congrats to everyone. Fine looking future woodworker. Better give him just a little while before putting him to work on the lathe.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations!! I have an eighteen month old grandson and another one on the way and I can't wait to get them in the shop -

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Congratulation, Dolan!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Now, when he gets about 2, you can "fill him up on candy" and send him back to Mom and Dad. He'll LOVE you!

:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS