Freud TK807 Avanti 12-Inch 96-Tooth ATB 1-Inch Arbor Ultra-Fine Finish Crosscut Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Re: Freud TK807 Avanti 12-Inch 96-Tooth ATB 1-Inch Arbor Ultra-Fine Finish Crosscut B

freud tk807 avanti 12-inch 96-tooth atb 1-inch arbor ultra-fine finish crosscut blade
$27.68 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/freud-tk807-9...ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&s=hi&qid=1281524908&sr=1-1

price dropped for today. Usualy good for a day before it goes back up, but i think amazon is clearing the older, and good, avanti blades out. I don't have this one but have used many older avanti blades and they work great.
ENABLER!!!That is less than the cost of sharpening.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Re: Freud TK807 Avanti 12-Inch 96-Tooth ATB 1-Inch Arbor Ultra-Fine Finish Crosscut B

Marlin,
thanx for posting the notice,just ordered the last one in stock.Super blade for a great price.
Thanx,Greg

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member

Steve,
glad you got in on the deal,as I was completeing my purchase it was saying that it was the last one in stock.They lied,if I knew then I would have bought two myself.Heck of a deal either way.
Greg

BrianInChatham

New User
Brian

Finished installing a hardwood floor this evening (Brazilian Redwood), I couldn't be happier with this blade- it makes as clean and perfect of a cut as you're likely to see. Definitely a good buy, grab one while they're still available- you're not going to find them this cheap very often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS