Free Maple And Bradford Pear Pieces!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Brian,
I would love to get some of that pear and could grab both Tracy's and some for me.I would also have some room for the pony express material to at least start it in the right direction.I also have sealer.My house might be easier to get to off the interstate for Jerrye.
Greg
I am working all the way through Dec. 14th. I am available evenings or you can just come get some. If you wouldn't mind cutting a few for me, as my chainsaw is being borrowed. Call me at 704-309-4224 if you just want to come get some.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Greg,

I'm in Mooresville Thursday AM for appt with Lowe's @ Corp Campus. How close are you to that?

And I can easily stop by Tracy's work on the way back.

Jerrye
If possible and Greg or Tracy can get me some of the pear would drop it off in Clemmons?

MikeH

New User
Mike
I would like a few pieces of each.

Kevin if you get some could you get me a few pieces? I'll have to just come up to your work :wink_smil and pick it up from you. Let me know if you can do that.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Brian,
I will give you a call this weekend,and we can figure out what I need to pick up.I will bring my chainsaw.

Jerrye,
We are buried at work so AM meeting would be impossible.I work south of the campus but it is a secure site so no visitors.I live 5 miles east of the Lowes Campus but it would be easy to find.I could leave it in front of the garage and I'm sure nobody would bother with it.PM me and I will give you some directions.
Greg

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Jerrye
If possible and Greg or Tracy can get me some of the pear would drop it off in Clemmons?

I know where you are Nick & I'll be coming right by you. No problem.

Brian,
I will give you a call this weekend,and we can figure out what I need to pick up.I will bring my chainsaw.

Jerrye,
We are buried at work so AM meeting would be impossible.I work south of the campus but it is a secure site so no visitors.I live 5 miles east of the Lowes Campus but it would be easy to find.I could leave it in front of the garage and I'm sure nobody would bother with it.PM me and I will give you some directions.
Greg

Greg,
I'll PM you later today. I'll include my cell#.

Someone just confirm all of this is happening, and if it's ready by Thursday we can make it happen!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I spoke to Brian today and am going to meet with him either tomorrow, or one day next week. The eastern folks that want some will get some.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up Thanks Brian, Tracy, Jerrye, Greg. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::eusa_danc

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
All I was (and am) looking for is pear. I have maple. Small pieces are fine. Thanks!

dcurry

New User
David
I live in Morganton, NC. I'm a little less than an hour away from you and would love to get some of the maple and pear from you. When would be a good time to get with you. My email address is dcurryjr@charter.net and I can get you my cell number.

Thanks for wanting to share.

David Curry

TracyP

Tracy
So Tracy, am I getting this from you? If so P/U @ your workplace?
I am going to go either today or Monday evening. But anyway by at least Wednesday. Picking up at my work is fine. I'll keep you posted.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Just checking to see when people are coming out. Tuesday evening may be best, as I'm not entirely sure when I'll get home from work tonight.

CarvedTones

Andy
Just to clarify - when I said "small pieces of the pear" I mean anything over the size of a deck of cards is useful to me as long as the pith isn't in it. I can also use branches down to about 1/2" diameter at a length of 18" or more to make ancient fiddle bows.

bluthart

New User
Brian
Just to clarify - when I said "small pieces of the pear" I mean anything over the size of a deck of cards is useful to me as long as the pith isn't in it. I can also use branches down to about 1/2" diameter at a length of 18" or more to make ancient fiddle bows.

I do have some smaller limbs available.

CarvedTones

Andy
Well then please include some branches in the express bundle headed toward Raleigh if there is room. If we have an ice storm I am going to feel pretty silly asking for pear branches to be carted over to me. I can look out the window and see about a dozen fragile Bradfords in nearby yards.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Andy,

You might ask to prune your neighbors pear trees for the wood. Do a little research first so you explain the need for pruning and do a good job. You'll have fruitwood from now on.

TracyP

Tracy
Just checking to see when people are coming out. Tuesday evening may be best, as I'm not entirely sure when I'll get home from work tonight.

Brian, I will schedule my trip for Tuesday evening, I still need a pm with your address before then. I should be there by 7 or 7:30. Should I bring my chainsaw?

TracyP

Tracy
I could not get all the stars aligned for this week. I will have to try again this weekend or next week. Sorry to get your hopes up for nothing, it will still happen, just not this week:embaresse:embaresse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS