Free Maple And Bradford Pear Pieces!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I have posted this before for the maple, but I now have some Bradford Pear chunks from another neighbor. I don't have any sealer (especially not enough for two whole trees) but I would love to give a bunch of this stuff away so it can be used for things other than firewood. The maple has some very nice worm holes and streaks in it and the Brafford Pear was cut down less than a week ago. Please PM me so I can get some of this out there. I would hate for it to go to waste! Thanks!:help:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
The crazy thing is - it's all around me. I wish I had realized how nice it is after the last ice storm. The trunks are really hard to get. Branches fall a lot.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Tracy,

I'll be back in your area next week. Make it fit into the Corolla & I'll pony it.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Brian,
I would love to get some of that pear and could grab both Tracy's and some for me.I would also have some room for the pony express material to at least start it in the right direction.I also have sealer.My house might be easier to get to off the interstate for Jerrye.
Greg

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Greg,

I'm in Mooresville Thursday AM for appt with Lowe's @ Corp Campus. How close are you to that?

And I can easily stop by Tracy's work on the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS