figured wood sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhett

New User
rhett
I have contacted Jeff and will be bringing some figured hardwood to his Feb 11th sale. I have on hand some 3A curly oak sanded and straight line ripped. Flame maple up to 4A at 11" by 10' and some very interesting cherry almost quilted figure but from sappy sections of log. This is all dried and ready to work. I will be selling to first come first served. Nothing priced over $5 bdf!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
And exactly what time will you be there....or do you need a ride over there ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D

Dave:)

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
And exactly what time will you be there....or do you need a ride over there ;-) ;-) :-D :-D :-D

ROTFLMAO!!! LOL...man this is getting competitive! I really wish I could get some of that cherry to turn, but it's just too far. Sounds like you have some nice stuff to offer...I'll be anxious to see what the others make from it...all, keep the rest of us posted!!!! :)

Chris

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I believe Jeff.. has been bringing his wood into the spectacularly scenic Harbor Freight parking lot in Raleighwood, off Crapital Blvd. Really close to the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
dangerously close to the Woodworking Shop, in fact. I will be there unsupervised again this weekend, with some extra money in my pocket :eusa_danc

J

jeff...

Rhett, glad you decided to do the sale:icon_thum . Please feel free to link to the Feb 11th run it's in the wood forum.

J

jeff...

I believe Jeff.. has been bringing his wood into the spectacularly scenic Harbor Freight parking lot in Raleighwood, off Crapital Blvd. Really close to the Klingspor's Woodworking Shop.

Dave your too funny - hope you'll be there tommorow and the Feb 11th

rhett

New User
rhett
I am posting here and making a new thread. Sorry for any inconvience, but I will not be able to make the Feb 11th date to sell figured hardwood. I did not run the date by the LOML and she has reservation in Ashville for pre V-Day activities:-D . It was supposed to be a surprise. I will make plans for a future date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS