Extravaganza- Support our Troops Pen Turning Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
This is looking like most of the room will be taken up by lathes and pen turning stuff. Is it still worth bringing any furniture? I had thought of putting the inlaid coffee table in the car. It could be used to display some of the other smaller items.

Monty

New User
Monty
There should be plenty of room - bring your stuff! Based on what Coleman at Klingspor told me, they will be renting twice as much space as they were going to for their luncheon (apparently it's going to be a BIG luncheon on Friday). So we'll have twice as much space in our room. Based on the building layout, it looks like the room will likely be about 44' x 70' (rooms G & H). :icon_thum

DavidF

New User
David
Sounds good. I'll bring the table. Some of the smaller things from other members will look nice on it I think.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I have cut, drilled, and tubed 21 sets of blanks for the show today. I will trim them up tomorrow and bring to the show. The LOML will kill me tonight I used all of her nail polish remover :slap: to get the flex CA off my fingers :BangHead:

Monty

New User
Monty
Cool!!! It looks like we'll have enough supplies for at least 40 pens then.... :icon_thum

Can we realistically expect to do any more than that in one day? If so, then we need more stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors