Extravaganza Get Together - Chairs Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodguy1975

New User
John
If anyone coming to the get together has any folding chairs please bring them. Between Insomniac and myself we have 15, but I'm afraid that won't be enough. If needed I'll pick up a pack of folding metal chairs so we have enough, but please speak up if you have some and can bring them.

Thanks,

John

sapwood

New User
Roger
Alas! I have 4 or 5 "bag" chairs I would be happy to share--although I probably won't be in attendance :crybaby2:If cloudancer or someone else in the 'hood would like to pick them up, I will even throw in twenty for Katrina raffle tixs. I would like to contribute and I'm no threat to win :mrgreen:

The chairs don't take up much space and they're sturdy enough support the average barbeque-filled belly :roll:

Wistfully,
Sapwood

woodguy1975

New User
John
I'm surprised no one said that they would have the raffle chair to sit on. :-D:-D:-D

Thanks Dave and Sapwood. I just want to make sure everyone has a place to plop their butt.

Thanks,

John

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
I'd be happy to swing by and pick up chairs from Sapwood, but I've got 4 folding chairs and a couple of baag chairs that should make up the difference (to 17) without the extra coordination... especially if other folks chip in and bring some as well.

WoodGuy1975,
What do you think... how many people are you looking at? More than confirmed?

woodguy1975

New User
John
We should be in good shape now. I have a couple more in the attic.

It looks like attendance may top 20 folks. :D

WOW, this is great.

John

Monty

New User
Monty
Hey Woodguy! You've got a couple of days left, why don't you just MAKE us some chairs?!?!? :mrgreen:

woodguy1975

New User
John
insomniac said:
Hey Woodguy! You've got a couple of days left, why don't you just MAKE us some chairs?!?!? :mrgreen:

I knew you wouldn't leave this one alone. :BangHead:

I'll get right on that for you. :roll:

Actually I figured if everyone watches the demo they can make their own chairs. :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
So your demo is gonna be good enough to teach me how to do woodworking? I really can't wait, been wanting to learn how to do something other than wood butchery for a while now:lol: :lol:

Dave:)

woodguy1975

New User
John
DaveO said:
So your demo is gonna be good enough to teach me how to do woodworking? I really can't wait, been wanting to learn how to do something other than wood butchery for a while now:lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Nah, it'll just show you how to butcher your wood in ways you haven't done before and spend lots of hours cussin, fussin, and bleeding. :saw:

John

Just 1 more day for the get together. Some of us will be meeting up tomorrow. I've already got the trailer hooked up and preped to transport the carefully shrink wrapped rocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors