Couple More Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Here are a couple pens I finished up a while back and forgot to post. This is some more of the cherry burl Robert gave me. One cigar and a Classic American rollerball.

IMG_0348.JPG

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
WoW ED they are looking better as you go.After I got the two you sent me.I've been wanting to start slideing down that slope I hear so much about.:wconfused:But I need to sale some of my sticks first.:BangHead:

nelsone

New User
Ed
WoW ED they are looking better as you go.After I got the two you sent me.I've been wanting to start slideing down that slope I hear so much about.:wconfused:But I need to sale some of my sticks first.:BangHead:

If you get a lathe you will not only be able to do some pens, but think of the balls and finials you could make to cap off those sticks!:wwink:

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Wow Ed! Those are some great pens. I also made a cigar, and it looks exactly like yours.
Alex

nelsone

New User
Ed
Wow Ed! Those are some great pens. I also made a cigar, and it looks exactly like yours.
Alex

Cool Alex! I'm glad you're having some fun with the lathe, BUT now you've gone and said you made one as nice as mine:rolleyes: so...where's the proof??? I think you need to get a pic posted to prove it!:wwink:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I've seen it in person....but that still doesn't count, we need pictures :icon_thum

Dave:)

AlexL

New User
Alex Lesniak
Cool Alex! I'm glad you're having some fun with the lathe, BUT now you've gone and said you made one as nice as mine:rolleyes: so...where's the proof??? I think you need to get a pic posted to prove it!:wwink:

Ed sorry what I meant to say was I made a pen using the same kind of kit as yours and I used a burl, but here is a picture anyway :embarrassed:
Alex

IMG_8940_800x600_.JPG

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Alex, that pen is awesome. Your fit and finish are spot on (sorry DavidF I had to use that) and the Thuja burl really has great figure. You did well in the photography too, showing off all the burl eyes on the top barrel.

I think you gonna give us old "pros:roll:" a run for our money.

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ed, I think Alex has stolen your thunder on this thread :lol:

That is one fine looking pen, Alex :icon_thum

Roger

nelsone

New User
Ed
Roger, I think you may be right!

Alex, that is indeed one awesome pen you made. That pen is beautiful! Have you been taking it to school and showing off? I would if I were you! Keep up the good work and let us see what you are working on. You have a lot of talent!:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS